Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julianne Matt
Dr. Julianne Matt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Union, MO, with another office in Wentzville, MO. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Matt is affiliated with St Johns Mercy Hospital and Mercy Hospital - Washington, MO. She speaks English.
Dr. Julianne Matt has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Julian Matt is a wonderful pediatrician. She is very thorough. Her bedside manner is fantastic with my children but she also explains everything really well. She is a young Dr. with the Old Dr. mentality. She never rushes trough and you can tell she is genuine and passionate about what she does. My son was very premature & stayed at Cardinal Glennon St. Louis for first 3 months of life. During that time I really had time to see the difference in Doctors. When I had to find a Pediatrician MD in Franklin County I struggled to find one who had the attitude and care I received at Cardinal Glennon. My son got sick & I couldnt get in to my primary Dr.(who came highly recomended But I was not immpressed with)& I received Dr.Julianne Matt who at the time was only a nurse practitioner. I was not happy with the situation but after our visit I was so grateful we ended up with her. I switched to her as my pediatrician immediately! My son is now 18 and just enlisted with the US Marine Corps. but we also have a 5 year old daughter who receives the same excellent care! ! I Highly recommend this Dr. If you are a picky mom like me!!!
Dr. Matt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Johns Mercy Hospital
Mercy Hospital - Washington, MO
18 Years Experience
Saint Louis University
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Julianne Matt accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julianne Matt in this video.
Dr. Julianne Matt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Union, MO.