Dr. Julianne Mazurek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julianne Mazurek?

Posted on October 10th, 2011

this doctor is probably the best doctor I have ever went to see. She listened to me, and immediately knew what was wrong. My wife was very nervous because I was so sick- but she took the time to explain everything to us and put us to ease. I wish she was my family doctor!

A very good doctor

Posted on March 15th, 2010

Dr mazurek took care of my dad, who came to the hospital very ill. She diagnosed his problem quickly, and was very kind to both him and the rest of ou ...

Type 2 Diabetes