Dr. Julianne U Moledor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julianne U Moledor?

Dr. Moledor is absolutely wonderful. I would recommend her to anyone. Unfortunately the staff at the office is not so wonderful. My sister stopped seeing Dr Julie when after being 10 minutes late, they made her wait over 30 minutes before they told her they couldn't see her. I tried to get a referral for a colonoscopy and was told because it had been 3 years since my last visit I was no longer a patient and they couldn't help me (even though Dr. Julie had given her permission to set it up). I've seen Dr. Julie since the early 90's...needless to say I was very disappointed and won't be going back.

Unfriendly staff

The appointment staff has been extremely unfriendly and unhelpful to my mother, so I agreed to call in for her to make an appointment. I found the staff just as unfriendly and condescending. I have worked in the medical field myself for 10+ years, and that is not the correct way to speak to your patients.

Very Upset

I have been a patient of Dr. Julianne Moledor's for over 20 years, and she has dropped me from her practice for small amount owed to her office. I was very upset that when a person is experiencing a financial hardship, that my own doctor was not compassionate, in a difficult time in my life.

She spends more time with me than any doctor I have ever seen.

amazing bedside manner

I have been with dr julie for over 10yrs she is amazing doctor

Best doctor

Dr. Julie was my doctor for over 20 years! She is very caring and takes her time with patients. I have recently moved from Ohio to Louisiana and I miss Dr. Julie. It's hard to replace her.