Dr. Julie A Mccormick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie A Mccormick?

Dr McCormick is an excellent physician. She is always warm and caring and truly listens to what we tell her. She is the favorite MD among RN's which says a lot about her expertise. She personally calls back to discuss lab results or further treatment. I recommend her every chance that I get.

Dr. McCormick is one of the most beautiful women I have ever met! and she is a great doctor!

Abrasive & arrogant

I saw this doctor because my own was out of town, & I assumed : same practice, must be the same caliber Physician, right? Wrong. Not only was interacting with her like brushing against sandpaper, but worse, she was extremely rigid in treating my condition. When I asked her to explain my alternatives, she waved me away, saying "this is what WE (implying the entire medical profession) do for this." Really?" on the positive side, I have a new appreciation for my regular Dr.

My husband and I are always impressed with your follow-up phone calls. Don't think that I have ever had another doctor follow up with a personal call. Thanks for the extra effort.

Dr. Julie A Mccormick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.