Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julie A Meyer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 12
I can't say enough about Dr. Meyer. She is a very professional and caring doctor. She takes her time with her patients and explains everything. My daughter recently had an appointment with Dr. Meyer and I told her that she would love her. My daughter said I was right. She is so glad that she was able to see Dr. Meyer.
18 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Julie A Meyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPortage Health Systems, 500 Campus Dr, Hancock, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julie A Meyer in this video.
Dr. Julie A Meyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hancock, MI.