Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Monroe
Dr. Julie Monroe, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Arrowhead, CA, with another office in Lexington, VA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Monroe is affiliated with Mountains Community Hospital. Dr. Monroe has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Monroe has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 21
She's been my physician since I moved to Crestline 4 1/2 years ago. These days there's just not a lot God does to warrant a thank you, but I do thank God for Dr. Julie Monroe! With the range of different health problems I've acquired over my lifespan I'm a tough patient for any doctor to take on. Dr. Monroe however, has done a fantastic job at providing me with excellent care. Not only does she have some serious chops as a medical doctor, but she also cares about her patients in and around this mountain community and for that we're grateful.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Monroe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mountains Community Hospital
16 Years Experience
Western University of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Julie Monroe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Arrowhead, CA.