Dr. Julie Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Moore?

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Really enjoyed having Dr. Moore for my 3rd delivery. She was very knowledgeable and always willing to spend time answering any questions I had. I never felt rushed during our appointments.

Posted on September 24th, 2013

Dr. Moore was my doctor for my first and only pregnancy and I loved my experience with her. The appointments never felt rush and I always felt at ease.....like I could ask anything and not feel judged. I truly felt everything was in the best interest of my baby and myself, not what was best for her busy schedule. She always had a very calm and comforting energy and always had such a welcoming smile. Seriously! Also, she was very present during my labor and delivery. More than I expected. Everyone always told me you never see your doc until the moment the baby is ready to come out but that wasn't the case. Dr. Moore made a few visits to see how I was doing and those visits never ever felt rushed either. I felt safe with her medical care and trusted her. I'm very thankful to of had such a great experience and I definitely contribute that to Dr. Moore and the wonderful staff at Saint Luke's on the Plaza. I will continue to see her for my yearly exams.

I love this doctor