The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie L Adam MD
Dr. Julie L Adam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Everett, WA, with other offices in Spokane, WA and Edmonds, WA (and 3 other locations). She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Adam is affiliated with Evergreen Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie L Adam has 6 locations
800 W 5th Ave
Spokane, WA 99204
21601 76th Ave W
Edmonds, WA 98026
1201 S Miller St
Wenatchee, WA 98801
101 N Main St
Coupeville, WA 98239
19020 33rd Ave W Ste 210
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Book Online Now
Dr. Julie L Adam has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist to give him or her a closer look at broken bones from an accident or recognize tumors, bleeding and infections that might be causing certain symptoms.
They focus on children as young as newborns and as old as teenagers and they have to be well-versed in the growth and development of children's bodies. This allows them to properly identify abnormalities at various ages and to work with your doctor on recommending the best treatment options.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Julie L Adam is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Adam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Julie L Adam Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Julie L Adam's office for more information.
728 134th St SW Ste 120 Everett, WA : (425) 297-6200
800 W 5th Ave Spokane, WA 99204
21601 76th Ave W Edmonds, WA 98026
1201 S Miller St Wenatchee, WA 98801
101 N Main St Coupeville, WA 98239
19020 33rd Ave W Ste 210 Lynnwood, WA 98036
Locations & Directions
Dr. Julie L Adam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Everett, WA.