Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie M Aliaga MD
Dr. Julie M Aliaga, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Secaucus, NJ, with another office in Norwood, NJ. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Aliaga is affiliated with Palisades Medical Center, Holy Name Regional Cancer Center and Community Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie M Aliaga has 2 locations
Dr. Julie M Aliaga has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Julie M Aliaga has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Julie M Aliaga is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
WONDERFUL COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie M Aliaga - Posted on July 29th, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie M Aliaga - Posted on April 1st, 2009
Getting an appointment was fairly easy but with a catch. She was very cold and indifferent towards my baby. Mind you my baby had a cold for over a week. She didnt take vitals, no eyes and ear check up. I had to tell her to check my babys tongue and heart otherwise she woulndnt have probably done it. Overall a very unpleasant experience.
Dr. Aliaga is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University
Graduated in 1982
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Locations & Directions
Dr. Julie M Aliaga is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Secaucus, NJ.