Dr. Julie Archer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Archer?

Lucky to have her.

Posted on October 15th, 2017

Great primary Dr. She is up on all the latest in medicine, very nice and professional.

Complete lack of care

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Very unprofessional Front office staff, they show a complete lack of care and empathy. The handling of insurance claims prescriptions have been mishandled so badly so many times that if the doctors and nurses are unaware I'm afraid to think what they have missed medically. Everyone from top to bottom in this office is not in this profession to take care of this community.

judgemental

Posted on February 6th, 2017

she treated me as if I was less than with my tattoos and appearance that wasn't up to her liking she judged me from the door and gave me poor service or concern to my health

Posted on August 16th, 2016

She Cares

Posted on April 16th, 2015

I was a long time patient of the Schoolings prior to them leaving very abruptly. The choices they made in their replacement was a very wrong choice because of that choice all of the schoolings patient were left with out a doctor. I was lucky enough to be able to establish care with Dr. Julie Archer during all the issues. I have to commend the staff, although they were a bit over whelming for several months with angry patients and a massive amount of phone calls and trying to accommodate so many patients left high and dry they were able to get through it. I also have to commend the office manager for her ability to calm her staff on a daily bases and also angry patients. I witness her in action one afternoon while I was in the waiting room. she took a very bad situation with an angry patient and was able to defuse the situation before it got completely out of hand. 100 stars to the head nurse Esraul and to the receptionist Dana they are also wonderful, The doctors are lucky to have them all. my advise to patients that were dropped by the schoolings, blame them not the staff & the doctors that they left behind to clean up the after math it's not there fault! also Kindness goes a long way and bitterness gets you know where!!

Beyond My Ken

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Not sure why the previous reviewer, "Unethical," is making this comment on an evaluation page of Dr. Archer. Sounds like "Unethical" has a beef with the Schoolings, not Dr. Archer. Maybe "Unethical" ought to bone up on his/her "ethics" a bit more before directing criticism in the wrong direction. Everyone else, rightly, loves Dr. Archer and gives her very high marks.

Wish we had more Doctors like Dr. Archer

Posted on November 14th, 2013

Dr. Archer has been my Dr. for 15 years. She is caring and willing to take the time to keep me healthy and thoroughly answer any questions. She does her "homework" and is knowledgeable on the latest medical information.

Posted on January 29th, 2012

I am in my 21st year as a patient with Dr. Julie Archer. There is a reason for that - she's an amazing diagnostician and practictioner. Excellant listening skills and recall. She remembers everything - much more about me than I do. By now I consider her a friend as well as my doctor.

Top Notch

Posted on September 7th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Archer's for more than 15 years. I've had the good fortune to have mostly good health but she has been consistently helpful in keeping things that way. Excellent as a general counselor and adviser, great at helping with referrals; correctly diagnosed a problem that nurse practitioner had missed; doped out one elusive diagnosis that I never would have guessed. Highest marks.

Posted on August 4th, 2010

Amazing professonal. She is very knowledgeable AND compassionate. A beautiful woman to look at as well.

Brilliant As Well As Compassionate

Posted on July 28th, 2008

It is rare to find a knowledgeable physician with great bedside manners. Dr. Cullen can (and does) make the worst diagnosis sound hopeful. Her compassion is genuine and the time she gave me is above and beyond what is expected. In her spare time, (she must never sleep) she volunteers as an anesthesiologist in Third World countries. It is hard dealing with pain patients, but her patience and knowledge of new treatment options sets her apart from any physician you will ever meet.

Posted on March 29th, 2017