Dr. Julie Bauer Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Julie Bauer?

Disinterested in patients

Posted on May 18th, 2017

I have been a patient for 4 years, after my primary care dr found a module on my thyroid gland. Her 'care' consists of me having an annual ultra-sound, which my primary Dr schedules. Each visit consists of my showing up 15-20 minutes prior to my appt, then sitting in the waiting room anywhere from 20-30 minutes after my scheduled appt time, only to be escorted back & then allowed to wait ANOTHER 20-30 mins before actually seeing Dr Bauer. Every year, she flits in, acts like she's never seen me before, asks why I am there & I have to them remind her that she's supposed to read my ultrasound results. After a mere 5-8 mins in her presence, she says - see you next year. Here I sit. . . Today is the LAST time I will do this. Disgraceful

Disinterested in patients

Posted on May 17th, 2017

Do not trust this Endocrinologist

Posted on May 9th, 2017

was a patient with this Doctor till she told me I had thyroid cancer, which by the way I did not have. she wanted to set me up for surgery very quickly I declined. I also found out to of my co-workers she also had diagnosed with thyroid cancer which they neither had it. I feel this office is scam does not care about their patients and just wants to make money off of her patients. please get a second opinion always!

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

Dr. Bauer takes time to listen to what you have to say about how you feel. She asks lots of questions. She's very caring.

Posted on February 27th, 2016

Awesome Doctor

Unprofessional Endocrinologist Office

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Unprofessional office staff and doctors. I transferred and received must better treatment from my Primary doctor.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

I have been with Dr Bourne/Bauer for more than 15 years, unfortunately they no longer accept Medicare insurance. I rarely saw either Dr, always scheduled with the PA's, same copay. The only time I saw either Dr was when I specifically asked to see the real Dr. I will say this will give me an opportunity to explore another Dr's care and overview. Not a bad thing.

You will never actually see Julie Bauer

Posted on October 29th, 2015

I was a patient of Julie Bauer's for years. With the exception of the initial appointment I never actually saw her. For nearly four years I was scheduled to return to the office every 90 days ($40 a pop) just to get lab results and a two minute check up from which ever nurse practitioner was on duty. A few times I was given the wrong prescriptions and incurred out of pocket expenses for incorrect testing strips for a meter that they also prescribed! After I begin to suffer other healthcare concerns that required my immediate attention from another specialist... I was dropped as a patient after having to reschedule two of my appointments. When I called the office Greg spoke to me like I was just a number and explained to me that the rude and insensitive letter I received was routine and mandated by their mal pratice lawyers. Do yourself a favor and find a doctor's office that actually cares about your health and well being and not just making their quota for the month.

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Keep Looking

Posted on April 14th, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor.

Posted on December 11th, 2014

Excellent care

Posted on December 3rd, 2014

When I read some reviews of Dr. Bauer I almost did not go to her. She is very nice though, spent a lot of time with me and is taking good care of me. I could not ask for a nicer doctor. Her staff is usually nice but there are a couple that are not so nice, but I have not had a problem with any of them. I get the appts I need and the help I need, I could not ask for more.