Dr. Julie C Bevan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie C Bevan?

Wonderful

Dr. Bevin is such a caring and smart doctor. I’m lucky to have her.

Patient

Dr. Bevan is very knowledgeable, compassionate and she has a holistic approach in caring for me. I feel as if I have instant access when I need to communicate to her or see her thru e-mail or making appointments, which is unusual in today's healthcare Industry. She makes me feel as if I am her only patient. I feel very fortunate to have her as my physician!!

Very hard to see her

It's very hard to see her, normally take about a couple weeks to a couple month when booking her appointment. I recently found out she is only working part time. So, if you are really sick, it's almost impossible to see her. She always make mistakes on billing, and a lot of time, they won't even want to correct it. So, it will end up paying the full amount without insurance out of your own packet. Choosing her as your primary is same as without having a Primary Doctor because it's just impossible to see her when you need to.

Doctor's Response

Sorry to hear about this. We are actually here 30 patient hours with normal being 36 and add on average 6 sick or same day visits a day even during our lunch hour daily. I understand the billing is difficult but what patients do not understand is that we actually do not always know what is covered by insurance. Also unfortunately many insurances have a bigger patient burden for cost. We put in a code but not a monetary amount. When something is not covered, we encourage the patient to take it to the billing department as only they can reopen the case and send it to me. We always try to recode it for patients to get it covered if at all possible.

The best

Dr. Bevan is amazing. She really cares and is so helpful and smart. I'm lucky to have her as my doctor.

The best!

Dr Bevan is an absolutely wonderful, smart, caring and compassionate Doctor. I have been her patient for more than 10 years and I think the world of her. She's the best!

Dr. Bevan is compassionate, thorough, listens attentively, and has outstanding diagnostic skills. Impeccable medical service!!

Long time patient

Dr. Bevan has been my primary Doctor for over 10 years now and is EXCEPTIONAL!!

Exceptionally knowledgeable and caring doctor

Our family has seen Dr. Bevan for primary care for 10 years now. Though we have a wide variety of medical issues, Dr. Bevan handles us all with her characteristic kindness, attentiveness, and thorough manner. We never feel rushed, or dismissed. She is outstanding. (Her nursing staff and assistant are also wonderful).

Smart and nice

I actually switched my insurance to a plan where I could have her as my PCP after a couple of years with an insurance plan that I couldn't use at Scripps Clinic. Was very happy to get back to being under her care. She very smart and picked up on an unusual condition I had, and she's always very caring.

Exceptional doctor

Very thorough, compassionate, and intelligent

Thankful for Dr. Bevan's Help for my Family

My husband and I have been with Dr. Bevan for the past decade and we appreciate her knowledge and advice. She was recommended to me by a friend who's a nurse and is pleased with her healthcare experience in Dr. Bevan's office at Scripps Rancho Bernardo.

Very nice and lazy

she doesn't read your charts. She gives everyone the same advice. Be careful

Doctor's Response

Sorry to hear the comment! We do our best everyday. I do get to work early every morning to go through all the charts daily (if they're available). I am not sure of these circumstances but would love to get feedback so we can continue working on acheiving excellent patient care and experciences at our office.

Dr. Julie C Bevan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.