Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Brown
Dr. Julie Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anaheim, CA, with another office in Santa Cruz, CA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center and Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Ct. Dr. Brown has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 10
I just learned that Dr. Brown will be moving out of the area, thus leaving the medical group I visit. I can't begin to tell you how bummed I am. Although Dr. Brown joined the medical group after I was already established with another physician within the group, I have requested visits with Dr. Brown for all of my Well-Woman exams and I cannot - CANNOT - speak too highly of her. She has a marvelous mix of 'cordial professionalism' and thorough care that make her a real gem. I am genuinely saddened to see her go, but wish her the very best in endeavors ahead. Her future patients are blessed, though they don't know it yet. Much thanks, Dr. Julie. I already miss you. =(
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Ct
16 Years Experience
Rush Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Julie Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anaheim, CA.