Have you seen Dr. Julie A Burnham?

Great Doctor and staff!

Dr. Burnham has been awesome at helping me manage my migraines. I am always comfortable during office visits. She is very personable and seems to truly care about her patients well-being! The office staff is also very nice. They are always friendly in person and via the phone. They are also very prompt in answering questions over the phone and getting back to you when needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Burnham!

Best Neurologist

Dr. Julie Burnham is an amazing Neurologist who truly cares and takes time to help you understand and treat your condition. Her staff is kind and very accommodating. I felt at home immediately and didn't feel alone in my condition. She is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. I did not have success with prior Neurologists. She took her time to explain and help me understand what was happening. She is easy to talk to and extremely personable. She is the best!!!

HIGHLY RECOMED DOCTOR BURNHAM & HER FRONT OFFICE

I have been seeing Dr. Burnham for my MS. She has a great bedside manner. Also she explains whats going on in a way a patient can understand. Never rushes you in the appointment, and listens carefully. I trust her 100% in caring for me with my condition. I would highly recommend her to others needing Neurological help. I also like her staff, they are very helpful and accommodating .

We left another neurologist, as Dr. Burnham was highly recommended to us by a friend and also our Med Doctor. What an excellent staff, very friendly and courteous. My husband has Parkinsons Disease with Dementia. under Dr. Burnhams care.

Dr.Burnham and Staff

Dr.Burnham was very thorough and has an awesome bedside manner. We were really impressed with her knowledge of MS. Her office staff was outstanding!! We look forward to working with her to find new answers for my husband's condition.

DO NOT become a patient here

My mom was being treated by Dr. Burnham for pre -dementia. Her staff is horrible. When one is in crisis mode, they do not care. My mom's dementia remained stable but then was diagnosed with brain cancer. Prior to removal, I needed to obtain information from this office. If a brain tumor does not get them call back, I don't know what will. DO NOT USE! I still have not received a return phone call and my mom has started chemo- my gosh!

Highly Recommend

Dr. Burnham worked with me to manage my migraines. When I got weird side effects from my first medication, she believed me and prescribed another medicine that did the trick. She took time to really listen and explain things in a way a lay person can easily understand.

Best most thorough Dr. I have ever seen

One if the best

One heck of a great doct for ms

THE WORST STAFF EVER

I have never been treated so poorly by an office staff in my 73 years on this earth. They hang up on you when you call, or even worse, put you on hold and THEN hang up on you. You can't even get a sentence out without them interrupting you. For weeks I tried to get a letter to return to work and ended up having to make a trip to the office in order to get it. I leave messages and I'm not even sure the doctor gets them. They talk over you when you call-it is absolutely horrifying the way they treat her patients. I love Dr Burnham, but I'm on this website searching for a new doctor because dealing with her staff is such a nightmare. They should all be fired - or Dr Burnham will end up losing a lot of patients because of them. I have one last appt with Dr Burnham, and I'm only keeping it so I can relay to her how awful her staff is.

Dr. wonderful but staff RUDE

Dr. Burnham is such a great doctor. She has helped me in more ways than all of my neurologists combined in the last 20 years. I do feel the need to mention that I was very shocked and disappointed at the lack of professionalism with the reception worker(s). I consider myself to be very friendly and pleasant at all times therefore I was caught off guard when I was spoke to in such a demeaning manner by the receptionist regarding standard insurance questions/answers. She continued to speak to me in that tone at the end of my visit regarding medication as well. I needed to call the office once regarding a new medication and the person on the other line was very rude to me as well. Mean people suck!

staff needs sensitivity training

Dr. Burnham may very well be a brilliant physician but she makes very poor hiring decisions. Her staff is ill mannered and confrontational. I will readily admit that I was not exactly the friendliest of callers but I had a huge problem that her office created. In an attempt to resolve the matter, I was threatened and hung up upon. (I give myself a 7 outta 10 for my phone manner) But who hangs up on someone? This staff is not sensitive to the needs of its own patients. Good luck if you are trying to reach the doctor. She never will return a phone call. Even after the 24 hour wait period that her recorded message indicates!

Dr. Julie A Burnham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mount Clemens, MI.