More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie C Arends
Dr. Julie C Arends, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA, with another office in Fresno, CA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Sports Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Arends is affiliated with Ronald Reagan Ucla Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie C Arends has 2 locations
5044 N Barton Ave
Fresno, CA 93740
5044 N Barton Ave
Fresno, CA 93740
Book Online Now
Dr. Julie C Arends has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.<br>These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Julie C Arends has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Julie C Arends is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Arends is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of California At Los Angeles School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 2001
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Julie C Arends Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Julie C Arends's office for more information.
5044 N Barton Ave Fresno, CA : (559) 278-6734
5044 N Barton Ave Fresno, CA 93740
Locations & Directions
Dr. Julie C Arends is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fresno, CA.