1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Julie A Champagne?

angels among us.

In the 25 years I've depended on the VA for my care, very few doctors stand out in the dozens and dozens that come and Go. Dr. Julie Champagne will always be at the top of that list. She was the first that expressed her willingness to "be here for MY needs, not hers" She included me and my wife Lana in on any decisions for meds, therapy and future plans, offered hugs when the moment called for one, and was always straightforward and found a silver lining in every situation no matter how bad. The World needs a whole lot of Dr. Champagnes, the VA especially due to the horrible and traumatic injuries veterans have to body and soul. She's a true healer. I would bet with her extraordinary skills she could be working in the civilian world for 4 times what she makes at the VA, but she stays there to help us out of honor and the want to heal us, give us dignity, and sense of self respect. God bless her, and her picked staff that are so like her in values and sincerity.

Julie A Champagne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.