Dr. Julie Chee Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Julie Chee?

Cynthia Martin

Posted on June 1st, 2012

Upon visiting dr.chee,I asked for prescription vitamins to help bolster my immune and overall systems.She immediately went into the pill pusher spiel, ...

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

Dr. Chee treated me multiple times over a period of months and in retrospect I wish I had stopped seeing her after the first visit. I was just exhasted by a painful medical condition and made the mistake of trusting a doctor simply because she was a doctor which was foolish on my part. She seemed very nice on the surface but her level of medical care was enough to make friends gasp when I relayed the story of my experience with her. She is young and very excited but she needs to be more sensitive toward patients and realize that there are often multiple cures to a medical problem. It is inapropriate to make a patient feel at fault because a course of medical treatment is not working. I would not recommend this doctor.

not a good experience

Posted on December 23rd, 2011

great doctor

Posted on January 19th, 2010

I trust her. My exams by her are very thorough and I feel at ease with her.