Dr. Julie Cherian Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Julie Cherian?

Won't go back

Posted on December 12th, 2015

I really can't say anything about Doctor because both visit i couldn't see her. First of all I Made my appointment 2 months ago because that was the earliest they had so I kept it. I went there at 8 and wait until 10 30 and I told them that i been waiting for 2 and half hour, I have to go to work I guess I reschedule again. they even did not bother checking if my turn was coming. Something is definitely wrong about the way that hospital works I won't go back there again I rather go back to ridge ave to my old Doctor even though it's far. They are more organized about everything and way more nice.

Unprofessional and rude

Posted on September 26th, 2015

This doctor has no bedside manner and she's was rude tome and her staff nurse, my appointment was at 120 she went to lunch and still had morning patients waiting i didn"t get seen until 5 and then she peddled push me along I WOULDN'T recommed her to someone who was looking for a Good doctor!!!!!

Posted on October 27th, 2016