Dr. Julie Craig Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Julie Craig?

UPDATE

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

That review was almost 1 year ago, that place is a joke. My medical condition has worsened and I am being denied the medication that I need to function. Ther medical staff is rude, they hang up on you and never return your calls. They have their ducks quacking in different directions. I have been a patient with WHS for 12 years and the quality of treatment and courtesy has deteriated beyond belief. She's always on vacation, and when it's vital to be seen to get your monthly meds she's sick and you are refused treatment and told there is nothing they can do and to go to the attitude ER. I have a signed contract that prohibits me from receiving meds from the ER or another doctor, yet they want you to break the contract you signed because they refuse you the medical services that you need. I have found that she doesn't listen and you are constantly repeating yourself, and being denied referrals to specialists. I'm out of there and this recent episode will have me filing a complaint with the State Medical Board.

Dr. Craig Is Absolutely Wonderful

Posted on October 29th, 2010

I really appreciate her coming imnto my life as my Primary Care Physician. She knows exactly what she is doing and she cares very much about her patients. Everytime I leave her office, I feel 100% confident that I am in good hands!! Highly recommend this Physician.

Posted on December 12th, 2015