Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julie M Dejong has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Prenatal Care
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Although I was told Dr. Dejong is no longer in the area, she was great when I delivered my daughter in 2011. I had never seen her before, but my doctor was unfortunately on vacation. I was trying for a pain medication free birth and when I expressed that I didn't want pitocin she instead broke my water I was holding my little girl 91 minutes later, having succesfully delivered her without pain medication. I did have a 2nd degree tear because my daughter was born after 3 pushes but she stitched me up quickly with a local anesthetic. Unfortunately she did have to check my uterus to make sure the placenta was all expelled, which was painful but she cracked a joke just before that made me relax a little and it wasn't so bad. Even though my experience with her was minimal she was very nice and supportive enough to not push pitocin on me when I wasn't progressing and instead tried the natural option of breaking my water. I had a wonderful birth experience overall.
27 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Julie M Dejong accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWatertown Anesthesiology Sc, 125 Hospital Dr, Watertown, WI
Dr. Julie M Dejong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Watertown, WI.