Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julie A Madejski has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
I have been a patient of Dr. Madejski for 10 years and in that time, I have experienced nothing but the best in patient care. She is a very pro-active health care provider and never gives up until she can find answers. She has always listened to me and treated my issues with great care and concern. Not only is she an amazing physician, but she is also a wonderful person who cares about her patients.
The only thing nice about this office is the office staff. The doctor is rude and nasty- I waited 45 mins in waiting room and 50 mins in the exam room and never got a single apology- I had jessica as the girl who roomed me! She couldnt have beenmm sweeter! She was also the one who checked me in! Like I said (office staff awesome) but the gown and sheet I was given to use was stained and nasty the doctor wouldnt stop talking about politics... very annoying.. I would not recommend.. an office staff shouldnt be more professional then the doctor!!!
I had my first appointment there with a wonderful lady, comforting, nice and helpful. But then I had an appointment with Julie madejski. First let me tell you I've been having an on going problem that has took an extreme both emotional and physical toll on me. Not only was Julie not helpful with figuring out my diagnosis but she had a terrible bedside manner. She acted like I was lying when I told her I waited to have sex and then asked If I got married to have sex. She also kept pushing me to do a form of birth control I was not comfortable with( and she knew that) So not only was I unsettle about what was wrong with me but she made me even more upset with how she acted towards to me. I had to prevent myself from crying during the appointment. You know it's enough pain emotionally to deal with what is going on with my body so when I go to the doctors to find answers and comfort this is the last thing I would ever expect. I would not recommend "Dr." Julie Madejski. I walked out of the office 80 dollars poorer, with no answers, less confidence and more upset.
Dr. Madejski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Julie A Madejski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArtemis Center For Health And Wellness, 5846 Snyder Dr, Lockport, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julie A Madejski in this video.
Dr. Julie A Madejski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lockport, NY.