Dr. Julie R Dunlea Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie R Dunlea?

Disappointed

I expected more than what I got:1. I had to fill out three forms that all had the same information required. A nurse came in, asked some health questions, and then the doctor came in and asked them again. It was very frustrating.2. Dr Dunlea spent 30 minutes trying to convince me to vaccinate (we do not), despite me telling her repeatedly it was not up for debate. I even told her I was the parent and would decide what was best for my child and she STILL kept on going. Huge waste of time.The office staff were great, the facility was wonderful, but I will not be going back.

Dr. Dunlea is great. She always spends time with me and my child, and explains things to me without out talking down to me. The nurses are really nice, and give you a call back as soon as they can. The office staff has thier moments. Mostly good. I had one or two get kind of snippy with me. Most of the time they are really kind, so I just let it go.