Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julie R Favia has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Julie R Favia has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Julie R Favia has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Julie R Favia is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
My refills never get sent to my pharmacy correctly, and then I'm calling back and forth between the two to eventually get my prescriptions filled. Staff is very rude after I call back saying that the refill was wrong. Dr. Favia is a great doctor, but because of my headaches I've had with simple refills, I'm switching doctors in hopes of improvement.
I called to make an appt with Dr. Favia and even though my insurance's web portal shows her as accepting my plan, I was drilled for some number from my insurance card that didn't exist. When I said I didn't know what the receptionist wanted, that I just had a group number and member ID, I was told, " Well, there are 2 other doctors here who take your insurance." (So the admin knew that, but not if Dr Favia would?) Then she tried to push me to see one of the "new" docs, who are nonexistant online, while not answering my question about if Dr. Favia was taking new patients... in the end I called my insurance company to ask for this magic number the doctor's office had wanted, and they said they had never heard of such a number. I don't know about Dr. F, but her office staff is a joke.
Dr. Favia is an amazing Dr, I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone. She definitely knows what she's doing, she cares about your concerns GENUINELY, and gets back to you with any questions right away--doesn't wait a week to get back to you like some. I'm so glad I found her!! Thank you Dr. Favia, you're the best :)
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Julie R Favia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Unity Health Insurance
- Unity Health Ins Unity Network
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMercy Woodstock Medical Center, 2000 Lake Ave, Woodstock, IL
Dr. Julie R Favia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodstock, IL.