Dr. Julie R Franklin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie R Franklin?

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Julie Franklin is amazing!! I have had two babies with her as my doc and have had two great experiences.

I was a patient of Dr. Franklin and I had a miscarriage in the first trimester and she was so compassionate and caring. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family member that are females.

I have been going to Dr. Franklin for several years. I would recommend her very highly to anyone. She is professional, caring, and capable. In my opinion, she is a great doctor.

She does not accept Health Net!

I went to this doctor because my regular was not available. When getting my medical history, I felt like she was judging me somewhat on what I was telling her. The most frustrating part was that she is not covered my insurance and NO ONE at the office told me. When I called to get an explanation, I was told that they just found out as well. My normal doctor is great about helping me get my prescriptions and visits covered but Dr. Franklin didn't seem to care, nor did the office staff. I have never had to check if I have coverage with my regular doctor.

OK, she is my sister.

She is my sister. And I am a male. But, as a physician, I can state that Julie has all the qualities any patient would look for. If I were s woman, I would love to have somebody with her abilities, compassion, and native intellect.