Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie D Goldstein
Dr. Julie D Goldstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Goldstein is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital and Edward Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie D Goldstein has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Goldstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Rush University Medical Center
Dr. Julie D Goldstein accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, 836 W Wellington Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Julie D Goldstein is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chicago, IL.