Dr. Julie M Jacobstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie M Jacobstein?

Avoid this doctor

Is not interested in the patient - just the money. On the four visits I had, she spent less than 5 minutes, missed my UTI!!! It takes months to get an appointment and every time I waited more than 30 minutes in the waiting room!!

Dr. J is by far the best physician I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. When I had to have a c-section 3 years ago to have my son she rearranged her schedule so she could be there to care for me. Who does that? It meant so much to me that she did that. There aren't too many doctors I can say I actually look forward to seeing once a year but she's definitely one of them. She is just a very caring physician!

Dr. J has the best bedside manner. You never feel rushed when visiting her. She makes sure all of your questions are answered. You feel like your talking to a friend who is honest.

I have been a patient of Dr. Jacobstein for 6+ years. She is a great OB/GYN! She is extremely friendly, and she really takes the time to get to know her patients. I never feel like a stranger at my appointments. What I love most about her is her ability to be honest with me about care. She values my input just as much as I value hers.

RUN to this practice!

Dr. J is absolutely wonderful. I have been seen by all of the doctors at this practice and they are all exceptional. Between my two pregnancies I had complications, preterm labor, and an emergency delivery. It was the excellence of Dr. J and her colleagues that saved my boys' lives. I can't say enough about her: Professional, thorough, listens, supportive, friendly. Top notch doctor!

Dr. Julie M Jacobstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.