Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julie Jacques has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Julie Jacques has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Julie Jacques has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
If I had not went to another doctor, I could have died. She wanted me to wait and get another MRI in 2yrs and just wait and see if the symptoms I was having got to the point where I just couldn't stand it, before she wanted to do anything other then the MRI that showed Syringomyelia and Arachnoiditis. My 2nd opinion doctor, had a lumbar puncture ordered. I had hydrocephalus and needed a VP shunt!
did not take time to listen to me! was not aware of everything i had been through-because she did not care! i was there to see her for memory loss and forgot to tell her some things! gave up on me when she could not diagnosis me! POOR care and i will continue to let the public know what happened in my case!
I noticed she was very abrupt at each visit, but she was downright rude this time. She was rushing through like she just did not have time for me. I wish I had known earlier that she had already established a bad reputation in this city. I would not have become a patient in her practice. I do not advise anyone else to see her either.
Dr. Jacques is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Lakeway Regional Hospital
14 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1907 W Morris Blvd, Morristown, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julie Jacques in this video.
Dr. Julie Jacques is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, TN.