Dr. Julie Jensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Jensen?

Posted on July 22nd, 2017

Even though she has a lot of experience, she has horrible bedside manner. She discriminated, belittled and disrespected me. She ruined my post-partum experience and had me crying. Her partners are great, but I will not return to that office because of my experience with her.

Dr Jensen is awesome!

Posted on April 2nd, 2015

Dr Jensen is the best! She delivered 3 of my 4 kiddos Id never see anyone else! I saw her exclusively thru all my pregnancies..........She has great bedside manner....and has your best interest......She is awesome! Thanks Dr J!

Insurance discrimination

Posted on June 25th, 2014

Different person handling scheduling if you have public insurance. Their office allow 10 patients a month who receive public aid. And at this time it takes them a long time to receive payment from the government, so They Do Not Accept Any new Public Aid patients.

horrible office staff

Posted on June 27th, 2011

The front desk staff at this Doctor's office is abhorrent. They keep you on hold for hours waiting to make an appt and act as if they are doing YOU a favor by scheduling a visit. I am finding a new doctor today.

Posted on October 21st, 2010

I went to dr jensens office for dr badowski and she was in the rotation of dr that I had to see, I went into preterm labor at 28 weeks she was so rude to me we had to get testing done and she didn't explain them so they told me my husband had to get blood taken and he didn't have insurance so we went back to her office to have the nurse explain why she was testing him because she didn't even say anything then we ask for the order and they kept saying she wasn't there but the office staff magically produced a doocument signed by dr jensen. Every single time I saw her she had this I am better than every one else attitude with her 10 kt ring dangling from her neck I mean come on! I refused to have her deliver my baby I told every nurse at the hospital if she was on call to have the hospital ob deliver I didn't want her touching me.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on October 6th, 2010

Dr Jensen delivered my first baby. I can tell she is an excellent doctor. She listens to all your problems and answers them to your satisfaction even if she has patients waiting. May be thats why there are long waiting at times. I could not get a better doctor than doctor Julie Jensen!! Especially when you are pregnant for the first time.. Her office staffs are all good.I strongly recommend Doctor Jensen as an OB/Gyn.

Posted on March 2nd, 2009

Dr. Jensen is an excellent physician, HOWEVER, the wait is terrible! At least 1 - 1 1/2 hours! That is totally unacceptable. I've been a patient of hers for many years and I have yet to wait less than an hour! Her front desk staff does not know how to schedule patients. With busy lives no one can wait that long - you really have to take either morning or afternoon off for a visit. There were many times that I had to ask if she has forgotten me or if she was called away because no one came in to check. If it wasn't for her I would have left years ago, but something has to be done!!!!

Posted on July 22nd, 2017