Dr. Julie Joyce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Joyce?

wonderful

Posted on January 31st, 2017

I have a little one and another one on the way. Dr Joyce has been fantastic since day one! She met with us for a quick meeting at her office before our first baby was born and she came to the hospital to visit and do a quick checkup with my daughter right after she was born. She is very personable and kind of old school. I love that she is very down to earth and works great with the kids. My daughter loves going to the doctor and my husband and I have never questioned her diagnoses and recommendations! I recommend her to everyone! Her office is great at getting you right in and you never have to wait more than a minute or two for your appointment. The office staff all talk to the kids and keep them happy!

Great doc!

Posted on May 11th, 2011

Dr Joyce is great! The two negative comments on here must be flukes! Why would somebody complain about her being too nice and giving free samples!!! Go back to you're other doctor if you would rather be treated badly and not get free stuff then. And, I was just in NC with my baby when she got sick. When I called, Dr. Joyce was still her sweet self like always and listened to my babies cough over the phone, since Dr. Joyce had just seen her the day before we left, she was able to call in the meds my baby girl needed. She was better the next day and we were able to enjoy the rest of our time on vacation!

Dr. Joyce is great!

Posted on January 5th, 2011

I usually do not write reviews but when I saw some of the comments on here, I felt it necessary. I started taking my son to Dr. Joyce after bad experiences at a well-known, large practice in the area 2 years ago, and I couldn't be happier with the switch! Dr. Joyce is so caring, sweet and knowledgable(also very helpful with breastfeeding issues for any of you nursing mothers!). She makes going to the doctor as enjoyable as it can be. I can always get my child in that day and have never had to wait more than 20 minutes...which is way better than any other doctor I've been to before! I liked her and the practice so much my husband and I switched to them and now we are taking our new daughter to see her too! Also, I am the type that calls about every cough, sniffle, or other symptom and they never make me feel bad about bothering them! :)

Terrible Doctor!!!!

Posted on August 4th, 2009

I left this entire practice because of this Doctor and I never had any problems with any of them until I had to deal with Julie Joyce. I actually loved it there and was very sad to leave, but I couldn't risk my children's safety by taking the chance that Julie Joyce was on call when I had an emergency. My son had terrible breathing problems and had medication and a breathing machine. We were visiting relatives and he became ill and couldn't breathe. I had his medication, but not the machine. When Julie Joyce return my after hours call, she actually yelled at me and said things like "I AM NOT going to give you a prescription for an aerosol machine!" even though I had the medicine, and "Well, if you think he's so bad, just take him to the emergency room!" These things were shouted at me while my 4 month old son was having breathing problems that were already diagnosed and being treated by another doctor in the practice. She was awful to me after that night too. I did end up having to take my baby to the er because of her. I would not ever go to or suggest anyone goes to the entire practice because of the possibility of running into the awful woman.

Great doctor

Posted on October 23rd, 2008

Dr. Joyce has been GREAT with our 6 month old ever since we started seeing her. Although the 20 - 25 minute drive to get there can be frustrating (required to see her due to insurance) I can honestly say that it's worth the drive. The staff at the office has been great, there has been virtually NO waiting time to see her and she's been very accurate in diagnosing problems. She genuinely cares about the well being of our children and that means a lot. Don't beleive what the other person wrote about her, Dr Joyce is great!

Yikes!

Posted on June 10th, 2008

My youngest needed a new pediatrician due to insurance changes. We saw Dr. Joyce for about a year or so. Nice enough, I suppose. Staff was rude, was always kept waiting long amounts of time and Dr. Joyce NEVER shut up long enough to get a word in edge wise! She loves to hand out free samples so she might want to take something for hyperactivity or whatever her problem is. Called our old doc and got a referral from her.

Posted on June 11th, 2017