Dr. Julie C Klemens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie C Klemens?

Finally...a wonderful doctor!

Dr. Julie was AWESOME. She spent almost two hours with my daughter and never once made us feel like she had other patients to see. She was extremely thorough and answered every question and then some. She also has an excellent bedside manner and was able to put my two year old at ease quickly. I completely trust her opinions and advice and as long as she is practicing here, I will always bring my children to see Dr. Julie! We have been patients at another practice and will be permanently switching to Dr. Julie.

Patient

When my Dr. retired he sent me to Dr. Julie Klemens. The nurses from the retired doctor also went to Dr. Julie Klemens office which was a big help for me. She has taken great care of me in the years I have been going to her. I also sent my neighbor, my niece and her two kids there. Plus several other people. If I didn't like her I would have never sent them. Now if you are a new patient it takes longer to get in to see her. I asked the nurses how they liked working there compared to where they were before. They love it there. So happy nurses and a great dotor make for better health for me. She will answer any questions you have about medications and why you take them. I feel very lucky to have her and her nurses as part of my life.