Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Ngozi M Okudoh, DNP, FNP, PMHNP-BCPsychiatry, Behavioral Health & Social ServicesVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Clement Efobi, PMHNP, MSN, MPHPsychiatryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Edward P Curcio, MDPsychiatry, TeleMedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Insight Recovery CentersPsychiatry, Addiction Medicine, Mental Health CounselingVIEW FULL PROFILE
About Dr. Julie D Klepper MD
Dr. Julie D Klepper has the following 4 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Julie D Klepper has the following 13 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Sleep Disorders
- Birth Control
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Julie D Klepper Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Julie D Klepper
Dr. Klepper graduated from the University of Maryland School of Medicine in 2000. She works in Bethesda, MD and specializes in Adolescent Medicine, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatry and Adult, Child/Adolescent Psychiatry.