Have you seen Dr. Julie M Kowacz?

The Dr you want & need on your side

Dr. Julie is now the Dr for our entire family & is the best you'll find. We travel quite a way just to be seen by her. I've taken my kids for appts and end up with flu shots or antibiotics myself because she didn't like the way I sounded, or it was that time of year (flu shots). She always listens and asks great questions to get to root causes or deeper issues. She is brilliant quite honestly. The only negative I have is that you have to get to her to be seen or you run the risk of beyond subpar care. She used to have a phenomenal nurse, Kathy, who was her right hand & would bend over backwards to help you when needed. Now I cannot tell you how many times nurses have read the MyHealth emails and blown it completely, forgotten to tell Julie an important message, or didn't notate something in the files. And never ever see the PA's!!! Can't speak to all the other docs now that Dr Haskin left. All I know is I'd rather wait to see Julie than be seen by anyone else & she's even said as much to us - only her. She has actually come and stolen us from a PA before, which is awesome. Truly trust her and she's also nice - if that matters. I'd personally prefer someone who is knowledgeable and investigates rather than sunshine and roses. Thankfully with her we get both!

Dr. Kowacz cares

My previous doctor moved and Julie filled in nicely for both myself & my wife.

Dr. Kowacz is very caring, and attentive.

Dr. Julie M Kowacz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, MI.

Dr. Julie M Kowacz Is this you?