Have you seen Dr. Julie E Kupersmith?

Talented & Compassionate Clinician

Beyond being a talented surgeon, Dr. Kupersmith is an extremely well rounded clinician. She is current on the latest techniques, technology and medical therapies. She is not procedure oriented and takes the time to speak to everyone in my family about preventative medicine. She has provided us with great referrals when needed and provides thorough follow-up.

Wonderful, caring doctor

She saw my son on 2 different occasions and I couldn't be happier with the care he was given. He received stitches by Dr. Kupersmith when he was 2 and you can't even see a scar. I consulted with her after another trip to the ER and she was so accommodating and caring. I would recommend her without question. Thank you!

So Satisfied!

You are absolutely the best! I will tell anyone that compliments my body about you, we need more people as happy as me after you performed the surgery.Thank you.

Great First Impression!

I will update more after surgery which is scheduled a week from now. Definitely demonstrate knowledge in what she does. Felt very welcome by the office staff and the treatment was top. I am sure I will look amazing at the end.Contests to me for finding them!

Thorough and competent

It is a rare find these days to come across a physician who will spend time with you in discussing treatments, surgery, and/or procedures to the extent you leave completely satisfied with your consult. I have used Dr. Kupersmith for both cosmetic treatments and surgery, and have found her to be excellent in the results I have acheived and, as well as follow-up care.

Was a great experience. I would recommend her to others.

great

Dr. Kupersmith is an experienced professional. She treated a range of issues for me with much better than expected results. I would recommend her hig ...

professional and talented Dr... She repaired significant damage to face with no scarring

Best in the area!

DR. Kupersmith is a doctor's doctor. She is the tops with the laser and I say this as a laser expert with a clinical degree. I refer all my pat ...

Patient

I met Dr. Kupersmith in the emergency room several years ago when she repaired my son's face after an accident. She did such a good job that ther ...

Dissatisfied.

While fees were reasonable, she lacked the expertise to use the equipment. Burned my back with the laser leaving a permanent 1 inch scar. Performed 5 different procedures and all needed redoing.

Doctor's Response

As evidenced by my being a guest lecturer for my laser device, I have the training and expertise to use my equipment. This complaint is untrue as I have never performed 5 procedures on any client who needed them redone. It is uncommon for any of my clients to need a touch up, let alone have the surgery entirely redone.

Dissatisfied

Inexperienced! inexperienced! inexperienced! Performed 5 different procedures and all needed to be redone...upper back and bra roll, arms, abdomen, le ...

Dr. Julie E Kupersmith is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Rochelle, NY.