Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julie L Kuykendall has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Waited over an hour at my appointments, never actually met with her but a midwife instead, every problem I had she would dismiss as normal regardless of the pain or discomfort, I contracted 2 post c-section infections due to her unsterile practices and was dismissed from her care with a high grade fever, my incision is a zig zag line and in my medical records she stated pulling my incision apart instead of cutting. I never saw her while I was in the hospital except for maybe 3 times and she was never nice a d I never saw her smile. I will never forgive her for ruining the birthING experience of my first child. Do not use her as your doctor.
I went to Julie Kuykendall for my first daughter, I she had been my sister Obgyn for 2 of hers. She was great to my sister and her husband. When I went to her 2 years later, she was rude to my fiancÃ©. Would not talk directly to him or even really make eye contact with him. When it came to me having my daughter I was induced I went in at 5 am got the meds started and noon was the firsts time I seen her. She came in long enough to brake my water then did not return till my daughter was crowning. She delivered my daughter stitched me and I did not see or hear from her again till my post pregnancy appt. Then one of her delivery RNs was very rude to me while I was deciding of an epidural was right for me or not. She even mad me cry I had my mom kick her out of the room till I could claim down. So no I would not recommend her to anyone!!!
I think that she is a fantastic doctor that really cares about her patients and their health. You are more than just a patient to her. She takes the time to sit and talk to you. Her office staff is also excellent at returning phone calls as well as answering questions. I would definitely recommend her to friends and family. She is honestly the best ob-gyn that I have ever gone to.
Dr. Kuykendall accurately diagnosed me with stage IIIB adenocarcenoma of the cervix in less than 2 minutes. She and her staff helped me get set up with a qualified radiation oncologist, medical oncologist and gynecological oncologist and managed my care before, during and after treatment. She is very compassionate and has a wonderful bedside manner. I would and have recommended her to all of my female relatives and friends.
21 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Julie L Kuykendall accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGreat Falls Ob/Gyn Associates, 1400 29th St S Ste 101, Great Falls, MT
Dr. Julie L Kuykendall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Falls, MT.