The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julie E Lang has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure where the cancer has spread. In addition to removing cancer, they can perform any reconstructive surgeries that may be necessary.
Many surgical oncologists specialize in certain types of cancer, such as liver, lung or breast. Don’t be afraid to ask them what they have the most experience treating. When looking for a doctor, it’s important to know that general surgeons are also qualified to perform many of the same surgeries. However, surgical oncologists have specific training in recognizing and treating cancer, which some patients prefer.
Dr. Julie E Lang has the following 2 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Lang is fantastic. I just got over about 6 weeks of tests and biopsies, culminating in a surgery. Dr. Lang made an uncertain and frightening experience so much easier. She was accessible and answered all my questions, never once making me feel rushed. The entire support staff is equally helpful and empathetic. I feel blessed to have been in such capable and caring hands.
I was found a suspicious lesion on my breast during a random MRI check up. I did a lot of researches and fortunately met with Dr. Lang. she was very helpful in guiding me through the step by step diagnosis, determining the possible medical condition and designing the most suitable treatment. i felt comfortable and transparent in what i was heading to. my surgery to remove the lesion was a work of art, i had zero pain and no swell after surgery and recover within days. Dr. Lang is truly amazing!
Dr. Lang is by far one of the most intelligent beings I have had the pleasuring of meeting in my time. If you have medical issues that Dr. Lang specializes in and if you need help then TRUST me when I tell you her demeanor and skills are above and beyond the rest. Feel free to give her a call. Few if any, do it better... You Go Girl!
19 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLos Angeles County / Usc Medical Center, 1200 N State St, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julie E Lang in this video.
Dr. Julie E Lang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.