Dr. Julie E Lang Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Julie E Lang?

Excellent care

Dr. Lang is fantastic. I just got over about 6 weeks of tests and biopsies, culminating in a surgery. Dr. Lang made an uncertain and frightening experience so much easier. She was accessible and answered all my questions, never once making me feel rushed. The entire support staff is equally helpful and empathetic. I feel blessed to have been in such capable and caring hands.

A Brilliant Doctor

I was found a suspicious lesion on my breast during a random MRI check up. I did a lot of researches and fortunately met with Dr. Lang. she was very helpful in guiding me through the step by step diagnosis, determining the possible medical condition and designing the most suitable treatment. i felt comfortable and transparent in what i was heading to. my surgery to remove the lesion was a work of art, i had zero pain and no swell after surgery and recover within days. Dr. Lang is truly amazing!

Mr

Dr. Lang is by far one of the most intelligent beings I have had the pleasuring of meeting in my time. If you have medical issues that Dr. Lang specializes in and if you need help then TRUST me when I tell you her demeanor and skills are above and beyond the rest. Feel free to give her a call. Few if any, do it better... You Go Girl!

No follow up care.

I highly recommend this doctor. She is very compassionate. Her whole team was terrific. My incision looks great.

Outstanding surgeon, really spends time with patients!

Horrible surgeon and person

I had breast cancer and a bilateral mastectomy. I was butchered and sent home with untreated strep throat. I had severe infection shortly after going home. I had one follow up appt, to be told to never come back, that she didnt do follow ups. I checked myself into the emergency room several times with complications and she never responded to the other doctors or to me. I have never been able to drive a car or do light chores again. There are severed tendons, and huge chunks of muscle gone. Not just on the cancer side. I am too ill to file malpractice.