- 16 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 11 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Julie E Ledgerwood
Dr. Julie E Ledgerwood, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Bethesda, MD. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie E Ledgerwood has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Julie E Ledgerwood has the following 11 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergies
Dr. Julie E Ledgerwood has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Julie E Ledgerwood yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
16 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Johns Hopkins University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWarren G Magnuson Clinical Center National Institute of Health, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD
Dr. Julie E Ledgerwood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.