Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Leverton
Dr. Julie Leverton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Frisco, TX. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Leverton is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano, Medical City Dallas Hospital and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Garland. Dr. Leverton has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Leverton has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Julie Leverton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.