Dr. Julie Y Lo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Julie Y Lo?

very pleased with my appointment with Dr. Lo. Though I am not currently pregnant, was referred there for genetic testing and counseling. Dr. Lo was very caring and treated me as a whole instead of my current condition. I have referred many friends and family looking for a high risk ob/gyn to her office

Dr. Lo did the absolute best for my and my twins. Her care and encouragement made my 2 months of strict hospital bed rest possible.

Because of this stupid DR. My son is suffering from brain hemorrhage

I hope to publish this review so everyone get the chance to read it. She is the worth doctor you can ever have. She is very elegant and just don't listen. Because of her my son developed IV hermarage. It is a serious condition and could affect him forever. Pleas stay away from her as she is really the worth Dr. ever.

THE BEST

My name is Kim and I can not say enough about Dr Lo. I had a high risk twin pregnancy and I started dialating at 23 weeks. Dr Lo reacted quickly and very caring at the same time. I delivered at 31 weeks 4 days perfectly healthy babies. She delivered me vaginally and right on time. She is just the best!

Highly Recommended

Genuine, Compassionate...I could go on and on..I have seen many physicians in the past 2 years in multiple specialties and Dr. Lo is absolutely the best OB I could have ever asked for! I had a difficult delivery and she never once made me feel like I was an inconvenience to her! She was there for me through a lot and I really think she is an amazing person and physician!

Very caring professional. Spent more than adequate time with us discussing our plan. Was always available.-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

Caring and compassionate

Dr Lo has been my OB since my 2nd pregnancy necessitated a higher level practioner. She has shown compassion, concern, and spends as much time as I need during my visit. I will follow her as long as I reasonably can.....I love her!

LISTENS TO HER PATIENTS . . .

We realized that Dr. Lo was a very busy physician; however, we were pleasantly surprised that she never made us feel rushed. She always listened to my complaints and problems --- she always asked extremely thorough questions to try to determine the problem. She always answered EVERY one of my questions . . . no matter how simple the questions were.Dr. Lo told me and my husband that she tries to deliver each one of her patients, but we realized that there would be situations that would prevent her from getting to the delivery. When we were ready to deliver, she was there for the entire pushing process. She even help me with the breastfeeding.We would not hesitate to recommend her to our famiy or friends. Her heart is always in the right place.

Treats patients like cattle

It's seems the only way that dr lo can get a rating above 2 is if she is rating herself! I can't say anything bad about her support staff, but dr lo is the worst dr I've visited. She didn't diagnose me correctly, and showed up for the delivery after the baby was born, even though the nurse had called her way in advance. We were told that dr lo always delivers her babies, but thats just not true! While I was in the hospital, she showed up 4 hours late one day, and for my induction, she was 2.5 hours late. I think she is more intent on getting patient volume then worrying about the patients she has. I absolutely do not recommend her.

The ideal high risk OB

Dr. Lo was an amazing partner for us in the birth process. As a mother herself, not only does she provide her patients with the latest and greatest of medical research and care, but if asked, will weight in with her mom opinion. She sees all of her own patients and delivers all of her own babies. It was our observation that all of the nurses on the floor of the L&D ward thought very highly of her medical opinions.

Wonderful Dr.

Dr. Lo is the best Dr. I have ever seen. I recommend her to everyone I know. She is very caring and has excellent bedside manner! She is the best!

Goes over and beyond . . .

Dr. Lo makes sure that she knows everything about your history so that she can make the best diagnosis. She will spend as much as time with you as needed so that you feel comfortable about the reason that went to her for. Would recommend her highly to any patient that might be high risk for pregnancy