Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julie R Martinez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Worst, rudest female doctor I have ever seen in my life. I knew she would not last at Anasazi Medical in Santa Fe and she didn't. Horrible woman, terrible temper and very nasty. I am in my 70's and was horrified by this clown of a doctor. I hope she goes back to Texas and can't find another job. She does not deserve a job where she deals with the public. Awful! Stay away from this sick woman "doctor."
Ms. Martinez was rude and impatient with my 70 year old mother. Ms. Martinez sat in her chair, held her head in her hand and rolled her eyes when my mother was explaining what was going on. She sharply told my mother that she was helping her with the info. my mom was giving her. I will not recommend this dr. to my family or friends. She should change her field and maybe try the animal field. She has no business working with people.with people.
18 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2000
St Mary Corwin Medical Center
Dr. Julie R Martinez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medicine Partners Of Santa Fe, 1414 Luisa St, Santa Fe, NM
Dr. Julie R Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Fe, NM.