3.2

Have you seen Dr. Julie D Mcnairn?

Would not recommend

I was referred to Dr. Mcnairn by my PCP for an allergy to medication I required for a serious fungal infection. She didn’t know how to do the desensitization, but instead of admitting that and finding someone who could, she argued with me about the diagnosis from my PCP, saying first it was contamination (my doctor ordered 3 tests from 2 labs over different time periods to confirm the results) and then that the infection wasn't serious enough for her to bother (it was an aggressive and resistant form of fungus that had been cultured from 4 sites in my body). She was extremely unpleasant and argumentative all the way through. Instead of helping me in her area of expertise (allergy) or referring me to an allergist capable of doing the desensitization protocol, she simply tried to cover up her incompetence by arguing that other doctors and labs were wrong about their areas of expertise.

Excellent doctor. Very competent and incredibility nice.

Miracle worker

This doctor actually listens when you are talking. She gave back the quality of life to my daughter. I will forever be greatful.

Very Happy

I am very happy with the care my daughter gets..Dr. McNairn has done more for my daughter in one visit than 3 allergist did in 3yrs... I am very thankful for her care and the care of all the office staff. .

Dr. Julie D Mcnairn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ithaca, NY.

Dr. Julie D Mcnairn Is this you?