Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Julie T Miller has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Julie T Miller has the following 15 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Injuries
- Surgery Recovery
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Muscle Spasticity
Dr. Julie T Miller has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Julie T Miller is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
All i want to say is that for someone that has had an illness and god has given blessing in her life why would she question a person illness and not show compasion to a patiant...I hope this dr does change and think about her life what GOD has did for her and her abilities to make some anther person feel better I hope she uses that insted of bein unprofessional
Dr. Miller is a true professional, but a very fun person as well. She always has a smile, not just for the children, but also for the parents. She is very honest, caring, and tells it like it is. Dr. Miller always answers your questions, and will not advise anything "just because"...there is always a informed and educated reason behind any advise. We definitely recommend her to anyone who needs her specialties.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Julie T Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPromedica Physicians, 2150 W Central Ave Ste G, Toledo, OH
Dr. Julie T Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.