Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Julie N Anderson
Julie N Anderson is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC. She speaks English.
9 Richland Medical Park Dr Ste 110
Columbia, SC 29203
Julie N Anderson has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Julie N Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Julie N Anderson's office for more information.
9 Richland Medical Park Dr Ste 110 Columbia, SC 29203
More about Julie N Anderson
Dr. J. Talley Parrott, a board certified orthopaedic surgeon, has been practicing orthopaedics and spine surgery in Columbia since 1987. Dr. Parrott is a graduate of the University of South Carolina and the USC School of Medicine in Columbia. He completed an internship in general surgery at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston and a residency in orthopaedics at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver and Rancho Los Amigos Hospital in Downey, Calif. He also completed a fellowship in tumor surgery at Wellesley Hospital, University of Toronto, in Canada and is a member of the S.C. Medical Association, Columbia Medical Society, Columbia Orthopaedic Society, S.C. Orthopaedic Association, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and Orthopaedic Overseas. Dr. Parrott is a clinical professor of orthopaedic surgery with the USC School of Medicine Department of Orthopaedics. His is actively involved in residency teaching. He also served as a captain in the United States Army Reserve.
Locations & DirectionsUsc School Of Medicine Pediatrics, 9 Richland Medical Park Dr Ste 110, Columbia, SC
Julie N Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbia, SC.