Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Norley
Dr. Julie Norley, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Scottsdale, AZ. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Norley is affiliated with Abrazo Maryvale Hospital, Phoenix Children's Hospital and Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Norley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I'm incredibly grateful that such a great PCP accepts Medicare. Great bedside manner, great listener & a great communicator. It's very easy to get an appt with her or her NP on short notice. She and her office are VERY on top of things. Clean, proper, thorough, timely responses & great organization.
I have NEVER had a doctor like Julie Norley. She referred me to a surgeon who scheduled surgery (and Dr. Norley would not be attending). At the end of the day of my surgery I woke up in my hospital room and there was Dr. Norley ... checking on me. My complete family was so impressed with her that they all changed their primary physican to her. She's amazing. She really cares about you personally along with your health. I love Dr. Norley and hate to see her leave me. Where ever she is going they are so fortunate to have her. Best to you Dr. Norley.
Dr. Norley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Banner Estrella Medical Center
14 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Julie Norley accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Julie Norley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.