Dr. Julie P Adams Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Julie P Adams?

She Saved My Husband's Life

Dr. Julie was our primary care physician in Westlake, Ohio for 10 years. We absolutely LOVED her! Every member of my family went to her and we truly felt as though she was our friend along with being our doctor. However, 5 years ago, she looked over my husband's PSA numbers which were VERY LOW throughout the whole 5 years but she said she had a gut feeling that since they went up even 2 or 3 points each year, she wanted him to go for a biopsy. It turned out he had very aggressive, "non-PSA-altering" prostate cancer and we know that she literally saved his life by looking so closely at his background figures and then, on a gut feeling, sending him on for a further look. Even the surgeon at RCOG where he had his treatment done said "You should send flowers to your primary care doctor, because I don't know of any other doctor who would have worried about a PSA that was as low as yours continued to be!!!" We love her still even though she moved to Missouri.....and she will always, always be in our heart!

Wonderful physician!

Bad Office Staff

Dr. Adams is very good and thorough, but you can never get through to the receptionist, after multiple tries via phone, to make an appointment or ask questions. The office staff is also not very professional or helpful in any way. It is very frustrating to have to deal with someone who acts like they don't care if you are there or not. If you can get through the office frustration, the doctor is very good.

It is very hard to get in touch with a live person at this office. If you leave a message they may get back to you in a day or two or not. They sit on prescription refill requests, and the staff is just not really very professional. Dr. Adams is a nice lady, good with colds and sprained fingers but other than that you take your chances

Bad service

I was referred to Dr. Adams by the local physician finder. I called her office, and was put directly on hold. After 6 minutes, somebody picked up the ...

Fantastic!

Dr. Adams is a DO, not an MD. I am of the opinion that health is a whole body system, not just a symptom. Dr. Adams takes time to talk with me, explore what I feel and how I might feel that way. She is honest and caring without being judgmental. I will always go to her!

Dr. Adams is a wonderful, compasionatedoctor and I Highly recommend her!!!

Dr. Julie P Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.