- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Wait Time
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Julie Paddock?
Posted on August 15th, 2016
Worst Doctor ever! We had to contact her because she was the only on-call doctor at the time. She seemed completely put out & inconvenienced to have to call us back. So happy she's not our regular pediatrician!
Posted on February 13th, 2013
I love Dr. Paddock. She is very easy to talk to about health issues and has good suggestions on managing my health. She is very thorough in her work up and asks the right questions. I have recommended Dr. Paddock to many friends.
Posted on December 31st, 2011
Dr. Paddock is a excellent doctor. She gives exceptional care. She is very caring and listens to you. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Posted on July 25th, 2011
- Wait time was consistently long, 20 min+; - Staff and office manager were not professional. Call their office number, it is hard to navigate, and up to date, it still says you would need to call the "new" number, even you are calling the correct one which is about 2 years "new"; - Doctor tend to order unnecessary medical tests and diagnosing seems almost not easy;- Last and not least, there was a time the pharmacist questioned that my prescribed antibiotics was wrong, it should be generally 7 days for that type, but I was given 50+. It turned out it was the wrong type of antibiotics.
Posted on April 16th, 2009
Posted on March 14th, 2016
Posted on September 9th, 2015
Posted on July 18th, 2014
Dr. Julie Paddock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lafayette, CO.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides