Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie Pao
Dr. Julie Pao, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Pao is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving. Dr. Pao has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie Pao has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 23
I am 19 now, Ive been going to her for about 4 years, shes amazing and very caring. She really explains things and details and answers every question, she give out free samples of birth control so you can see how it will affect you before you buy. Her staff is just as friendly, and they really care about how you feel. I have recommended her a lot, and I know you will too! She also helped me when I needed to find out if I had gallstones, she makes good referrals to other doctors, and she is someone I know I can trust.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pao is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1986
St Paul Medical Center
Dr. Julie Pao accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNiti Randhawa Md, 12200 Park Central Dr Ste 415, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julie Pao in this video.
Dr. Julie Pao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.