Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie C Pass
Dr. Julie C Pass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wellington, FL. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Pass is affiliated with St Marys Medical Center and Wellington Regional Medical Center. Dr. Pass has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Julie C Pass has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Julie C Pass has the following 21 expertise
- Birth Control
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Artificial Insemination
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Julie C Pass has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Julie C Pass is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Dr. Pass was very very careless and had NO interest in what I had to say about my symptoms and what I was thinking. She had a lot to say about what other things it could be and what other doctors and tests I should try even after telling her I had already done those. Very disappointed. Waste of time and money.
Love her! She's wonderful.
I had a good visit with Dr. Pass at one of her offices that I don't usually go to. Although this office was very crowded, I only waited 5 minutes to see her. She was very thorough and explained things to me, even taking the time to show me graphics regarding my condition on her computer. I have been going to her for years and have no plans on changing even though my new primary doctor's office could very well do my annual exam. I find her very knowledgeable and professional.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pass is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Julie C Pass accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOb/Gyn Specialists, 1447 Medical Park Blvd Ste 300, Wellington, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Julie C Pass in this video.
Dr. Julie C Pass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wellington, FL.