Dr. Julie Pena Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Julie Pena?

Mose Surgery

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Very courteous and professional. Surgery went well and healing normally on schedule. Would definitely recommend Skin Solutions for any dermatology problem. I have been going there for approximately 5 years .

In and out in about 2 hours.

Posted on September 12th, 2017

Very quick procedure and courteous staff

BEST DOC IN TOWN!!!

Posted on September 12th, 2017

Dr Pena has hand selected the best team around. These folks are very professional but also very friendly. They treat you loke family!

Referred

Posted on May 31st, 2017

I was referred To Dr Pena and was grateful for that. She removed skin cancer with ease and no pain. At the time i had a toothache, it's next. No pain what so ever from surgery and her assistants were very professional also. I would highly recommend Dr Pena for sure........

Love Love Love

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

I've tried everything to get my skin cleared up. Been to most doctors in Middle Tennessee. Skin Solutions has the best doctors and PAs! They listen and work with you to get the results you want!

Do not go here for Mohs Surgery

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

I wish I read this site and others about Dr. Pena's lack of training in Mohs surgery. She never did a fellowship and it's obvious. I went to another Mohs surgeon for my next issue and the difference in quality of care and surgical technique is vast. I've now left Dr. Pena and visit another fellowship trained Mohs surgeon in Nashville. To quote Dr. Pena from below: "In addition to Dr. Pena's Dermatology residency, she completed a Pathology residency. These eight years of training after her medical school graduation gave her the same skill set that a one year MOHs fellowship receives." If it's the same thing, then why would they call it different things? Pathology does NOT equal a Mohs fellowship, as is obvious on my face. :(

Posted on February 13th, 2017

Don't waste your time elsewhere. Hands down the most well trained and smartest dermatologist in middle Tennessee. I went for medical and cosmetic procedures. I am impressed and will be sending everyone I know here

Rash is gone!

Posted on February 8th, 2017

Thank you so much for helping me!!!

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Im so grateful for Dr.Pena

Posted on August 15th, 2016

I am so happy I went with Dr.Pena. I have been struggling for a entire year. I have had 3 biopsies, hospitalized, been to ER monthly, been on several antibiotics, ointments, vitamins, changed my diet, tried several anti-depressants. It kept me locked up in my home not enjoying my family. I became extremely depressed because my once clear skin had become full of lesions that swelled my whole face. My children were terrified of me. I had several "answers" to my problem. Each time leaving feeling hopeful. I was told I had herpes and had to take Valtrex, that made me horribly sick but I continued because I wanted a resolution so bad. Then I was told I may have Lupus, and MRSA. So needless to say for a year I was a wreck. I didn't wait long, her staff was amazing, I felt no pressure to buy products. But-after 2 days of using her skin care Likewise.. My face looked AMAZING!!!! Thank you Dr. Pena!!

Excellent group!

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Was referred to Dr. Pena and her group and am so glad that I followed thru on referral. From the minute I walked in until the time I left, the appointment was effortless and informative. Entire staff performed as a well organized and friendly group. I work for doctor's myself and was very impressed with everything in this office.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Horrible experience. Literally the doctor was in and out in 2 minutes.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry for your experience. We welcome your input. Please contact us and ask for our Director of Patient Happiness. We want to ensure that you have received the care you need with us or somewhere else. Moreover, we want to continually help our providers understand their shortcomings as they begin each day trying to do the best they can for their patients.