Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Julie A Perlanski
Dr. Julie A Perlanski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Little Falls, NY. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Julie A Perlanski has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Julie A Perlanski has the following 9 expertise
- Holistic Health
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 19
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie A Perlanski - Posted on July 23rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie A Perlanski - Posted on September 17th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie A Perlanski - Posted on April 25th, 2016
Do not recommend
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie A Perlanski - Posted on March 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Julie A Perlanski - Posted on September 29th, 2014
30 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Julie A Perlanski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Excellus BluePPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSAINT ELIZABETH MEDICAL CENTER, 500 E Main St Ste 2, Little Falls, NY
Dr. Julie A Perlanski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Little Falls, NY.